Sunday, August 21, 2011

Big sister day-American Girl Store and update on Maddy


Camdyn's little life is going to change in only 9 days. She is going from being the center of attention to being the "2nd center of attention" :) I am going to do anything and everything possible to keep her feeling as special as she truly is.

Right now, that's super easy for me to do :) so I have planned some special days for her to be able to celebrate the new life that will be joining our family very soon.


A few weeks ago Gigi, Camdyn and I headed out to The American Girl store to find her a special baby and to enjoy lunch at the Bistro. What a precious place this is! There is a ton of things to buy for your doll and so many neat doll accessories for little girls when they get older.




She was on the hunt for a doll!


Camdyn picked out a blonde hair blue eyed baby and loved on her new baby!








She loved being able to sit next to "Maddyn" and have lunch with her---how original of a name that she picked out, hugh?! :)





LOVE the mini cups that they gave to her with water in it. She literally gave her the water (baby got a little bit of a bath!)



Camdyn's lunch came with a dessert---the ice-cream was called "Birthday cake" and it was pure heaven. It tasted just like cotton candy.



(Made a new friend)



Thank you Gigi for treating Camdyn (and me!) to a great lunch and many new accessories for her new baby!

**We have a few more special Big Sister days coming up soon that I will have to post about!


----------------------------------------------------------------------


Our little Maddyn Chayse is doing great and is as snug as a bug! We had a detailed sono on her last week because the specialist has noticed how she was already almost off of the charts on her last check up---but sister is doing great! She showed to still be super active and her home is still going strong for her. :) The little bit of a shocker that we found out is that she is up to 8 pds 14 oz as of last Monday! I asked him "Are you sure about that?" and his words were "Well, she might be larger than that" ---so with that being said , looks like we might have a baby LARGER than Camdyn....I didn't think I could get much bigger than her but for some reason, my body likes to make some big ole babies! :)


The c-section is scheduled for next week...I am super excited to meet her and I am soaking up every second of her being with me 24 hours a day. Now that she consumes the entirety of her home, I can literally feel every bit of her leg. (I think it's a leg!) and she will let me rub it forever and then will slowly move it away from me. Cam on the other hand would jerk it back towards herself at the slightest touch! ha!


God has blessed us in so many ways and I am so thankful for this life that he has created!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Aw, what a cutie!!! AG doll, fun!!!

Jennifer said...

Landree loved the AG store! I love that you are doing big sister days-so fun! Can't wait to see little Maddy! Hudson's birthday is the 2nd :)