Thursday, July 7, 2011

Golfing with Daddy and 4th of July

Well--I think Dustin and Camdyn have found a little side hobby! Anything he can get her to do with him, excites him. She loves spending time with her daddy so I know this is something that they can look forward to doing with one another.


Dustin took Camdyn golfing (9 holes) and he said she really had a great time.




He got her all dressed while I was gone (with some clothes laid out by me!) and even managed to get her bow in her hair. Knowing her...I'm sure she told him exactly how to do it.


If she wasn't hitting golf balls




she was sneaking these protein bites :)





or taking pictures of her feet



Since then we have already been to the PGA golf store and have purchased her, her very own golf club and some pink golf balls. :)



Golfing wore that little momma out!






As I type this---they will be heading out on another date tonight for ROUND 2 of golf while I have dinner with some girlfriends!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This year we had a 4th of July Extravaganza! It seems that we did a ton to celebrate our freedom and what fun we had!


Dustin's parents stayed at the Harbor for a few nights so we took advantage of the pool and Camdyn even got a patriotic heart painted on her face.




She was determined to not let that come off her face! She scurried to the mirror after nap time to double check on it---it was smudged but I was sure to not tell her the sad news.





At the harbor they also had fireworks one night. It was super busy and crowded and after driving around looking for a spot to park, we found a secret spot :) up on a hill that was PERFECT. We are sure to get that spot again next year!












Our neighborhood is great about putting on celebrations for the kids and we always look forward to every event that they put on.



They had a parade and after the parade they had a petting zoo, pony rides, ice-cream treats and a water slide. Camdyn had a blast!




On our way there she kept asking me if "her" pink pony was going to be there that was at her birthday. :)








Monday night after the guys had finished up working on Maddyn's room, we cooked out and then we headed to the nearby park where we watched fireworks again.





I picked us up some of the best suckers that were a childhood favorite of mine and Camdyn kept wanting to give them clanking "cheers"---so that we did!



Cheers to a wonderful 4th of July spent with my family and we can't wait to share it with our sweet Maddy next year!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

love the foot picture! looks just like her momma's! ;)