Whenever we don't feel like getting all dressed and packed for the pool, we pull out the swimming pool and tuck it under the slide and have a great time!
We have however, been spending A LOT of time at our pool! Camdyn is now over her fear of "getting her face wet" and is back to being her fishy self. After a good swim this helps her settle in for a 2 to 3 hour nap and I happen to fall asleep with her in her chair EVERY time!--Must be the pregnancy :)
Gotta have some fun colored hair for Summer!
There are also days that I think it's just good to skip the nap and put her to bed early---this never works out as planned because she always sneaks her own nap in. Sweet girl fell asleep listening to one of her favorite songs on my phone.
Dot gets Camdyn some of Camdyn's favorite toys! She always brings a surprise package filled with goodies for Camdyn on each visit. She brought her this awesome bubble blower that blows a ton of bubbles. It puts the "bubble gun" to shame and there is no leakage!
This little guy is my sleeping partner. He will not get up until I am up and he always has some sleepy hair. Bozley LOVES us being home for the Summer.
This was taken a while back to show Maddyn all of the hard work that her Daddy and G-Dad put into her room. They worked hours and days to get this room finished and what a beauty it is! We are now still waiting on Camdyn and Maddyn's carpet to get cleaned (still waiting thanks to Groupon, they are swamped!) and then we can get everything in there. We have her bed and bedding up with a few shelves. It is so sweet and elegant.
Camdyn loves to go "shortless" around the house when she is in the comfort of her home. I noticed when I came into the room that she had put her paper doll stickers on her board and clothed them with just a shirt and panties. What a coincidence that she did this to all three girls :) :) :) (Check her out as well)
And last we come to my tower builder. She still gets excited to build a tower for her mommy. She will work diligently arranging them by certain colors and counting each piece out loud as she builds it. She then screams "Mommy, your tower is ready for you to see" and she waits on my reaction to her masterpiece each time. LOVE my little architect.
I now have all of my pictures out of my camera BEFORE we took our vacation,so up next will be our last week of vacation as a family of 3!

1 comment:
The nursery is going to be fabulous! I know you'll have it PERECT for sweet M's arrival.
Man...Paper Dolls??? I miss those. I love paper dolls. Tell Cam to bring them over here and I'll play with her!!!!
Post a Comment