Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Celebration


Happy Friday night! As I type, I am waiting on my husband to get home from his last baseball game of the season and then we have him all to ourselves! Yesterday night we had a sneak peak at what it's going to be like to have him with us more often :) and we enjoyed ourselves from dinner on a patio, snow cones and playing at the park past C's bedtime! Yep, it was dark when we left our park...


So let's get down to Easter! I skipped right over Camdyn's 3rd birthday because that posting needs extra effort for such a special day! Camdyn's birthday fell the day before Easter Sunday. That made for a super busy weekend for us. I still made sure that we snuck in some of our ritual Easter festivities though. The night before we colored eggs and Camdyn is the most cleanest "egg dyer" ever. She had just got a pretty little manicure so I think she was making sure to keep her nails pretty. :) I also let her open her most favorite gift...Tangled. That girl LOVES that movie and would watch it over and over if I would let her.



Keep your eyes closed...


LOVE the joy on her face










The following morning we went to Dallas to my Aunt and Uncles house. What a beautiful Easter house it is! The decor was perfect for some Easter pictures. Camdyn and Macey enjoyed an Easter egg hunt and a big lunch with their family. As we were taking pictures of the girls, Camdyn decided to plant one on Macey. :)



Every Easter Denise gets one of these precious cakes. They are delicious!



The week before Easter, Camdyn had her Easter egg hunt at school. We were told that we "could" decorate her egg carton for the hunt. Don't give me the option to do it because then I will!! She loved the way that it turned out. I helped...just a bit :)



Camdyn didn't know that the whole time she was helping me, she had a "w" in her hair. I kept asking her if "w" was her favorite letter and she kept wondering why I was asking her that. She laughed when she saw herself in the mirror.


I hope to get her birthday posting finished soon! Check back!

1 comment:

annajanine said...

That egg carton is so perfectly Camdyn/Mommy! And wow...that house you visited is BEAUTIFUL. Happy Easter!