Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Break and a lot of goodness!


Well what a great Spring Break we had and it flew right by---as they all do! Since Camdyn has been born, we have always made it a little tradition to enjoy a day and night at the Gaylord. It's always such an easy place to go and so so clean for children (and people like myself! ha!). We started out having lunch at the Rainforest Cafe and that was heaven for her. There is always about an hour 1/2 wait so I went shopping for some really cute Summery stuff that would accommodate this growing belly! I refuse to not have cute clothes for the Summer! :) I have found a lot of trendy things that I can wear now and after we have this sweet baby.



A balloon artist came by and made Camdyn an elephant. She was in love.

**I warned you that the i-phone camera was taking over!


We then headed over to the Disney store since Camdyn is loving Mickey and Minnie Mouse.


We left with Minnie and Daisy--that's a good pair if I must say!


As I shopped (some more) Dustin took Camdyn into the candy shop and they bought some candy. I tell you what...if you want a Daddy who will spoil you rotten---he is the "go to" daddy! You can guarantee that if those two are left alone, she will be back with something either in her hand or in her tummy!


After shopping we went back to the hotel and walked around and had a light dinner. I did not eat very lightly :) but they both did. Camdyn's balloon from the Rainforest lasted maybe 10 minutes so she happened to find another balloon man at the Gaylord and he whipped her up a butterfly.

AND one wing popped in a record of 5 minutes! Poor thing just couldn't figure out why it kept popping! I kept telling her it was just as pretty with one wing and she refused to keep it any longer and walked over to the trash and threw it away. (Note: We are having a balloon artist at her party so we are hoping for better luck!)
(Dance time)

That morning we finished our Spring Break Get-away with an IHOP breakfast---IHOP never lets you down!
Now for some more goodness! These are pictures taken probably about a month ago or less that I needed to add.

When you need a good craft...get a toilet paper roll....decorate it.....


and you have you a magic "spy glass"!

I see Detective Camdyn!! Here is a recent picture of the two of us before a family date night! We love these date nights where we can all enjoy one another.
I need to do a big update on our baby ***** (I'll tell you very soon what it is!!)

That baby is just a growing!!!

No comments: