Friday, March 18, 2011

Elmo and more!

Well, I was one of those that said "I don't need an i-phone...what would I do with that?" ...I ate each of those words when it was time for an upgrade around Christmas time! Dustin actually talked me into it! Now it has taken the place of my computer and unfortunately my Nikon!! I rarely get my Nikon out unless of course I want some nice photos taken with it. So, I recently figured out how to get the pictures off of my phone by plugging it into my computer. I have so many sweet pictures on my phone that I want to keep stored in a nice and safe place. :) ...My blog...
We recently went to see Elmo again with our cousin Macey! Oh how I love to repeat things year to year and see how their reactions change and how much more fun things become for them! We had a blast and the girls be-bopped around to the music and their favorite characters.

My precious little Trixie...

Camdyn had "Western day" at school a few weeks ago. They had a hot dog lunch(which she won't touch a hot dog but I'm guessing everything else tasted okay??) AND pink, purple and blue ponies that they got to ride on! She came home talking all about it and how the pony she was on sneezed. :) I made her outfit and I loved the way it turned out. Here she was trying it on the week before...

And on the real day it was cool so we accessorized with a long sleeve shirt and some black leg warmers-And of course her pony purse!

We have had such a great Spring Break and I'm not excited about it ending so soon. I do know that good things come to those who wait (ha!) and Summer will be approaching us very soon! We have spent a lot of time together as a family and lots of baseball games!

It is so enjoyable to take her to games! No chasing her around anymore! I get to stay the whole time and watch ALL of the game. I better enjoy it this year, right?!

Here is a picture of Camdyn falling asleep next to me. I love, love, love this time with her before bed. It's such a calm time for her and she opens up so much more to me than if we were playing or talking around the house. I have already told her that I promise to keep rocking her when the baby comes. I know I can figure out a way!


My two loves...I love them to pieces.
Up next...Spring Break-The Gaylord!

1 comment:

Mel@LayerCake said...

Your family is just adorable!! And, congrats on your pregnancy. Love the western outfit you made. I just love your style. For this, I would like to nominate you for a Stylish Blogger Award!! :)
Check it out on my page...
http://layercakedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/03/its-major-award.html.