Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Our sweet little Texas peach!

Well, we have big news around this house that I have yet to share with the blog world!

We are expecting another beautiful baby!!
This precious gift from God is just as special to us as our big girl so I can only hope to be able to keep up with blogging about what I am feeling and all of the excitement going on in our house! I will cherish these books and the small details of their life forever!

I have always had a little "plan" for how I want my life to play out :)...I am not a very spontaneous type person and I always have to have a plan...that's the way I work. I also know that God has a plan for our little life as well and I completely honor that and accept whatever comes our way. After having Camdyn, I knew that I wanted our children about three years apart but if God wanted it to be four or five...I was okay with that too. :) Well these two babies will be 3 1/2 years apart and that makes me smile! I am so excited to have such a big helper when this other one arrives and for her to feel the excitement that her mommy and daddy will feel!
We found out about 3 days before Christmas. What perfect timing that was, hugh?!! Dustin and I were so excited and I knew Christmas would be the perfect time to tell our family. While opening gifts I put a picture of Camdyn (and Santa) in an envelope to each family member and they opened this at the same time!
There were tears and many shocked faces because I think they thought they were getting a cute picture of Cam and Santa! Isn't this the most sweetest picture?!! They look just like they are having a conversation about what great news has happened in our family.
I am now 13 weeks, which leads me into my PEACH...


We have seen her/him on the sonogram two times and I love it! Sweet baby is just like Camdyn and was upside down in the last sonogram as Camdyn always was...I like to think that this next one is going to be extremely adventurous and outgoing like Camdyn. :)
Tomorrow I go back for my monthly appointment and then the next time we go, we will find out what the sex is!! We can harldy wait!

12 comments:

Abby said...

Congrats, sweet girl! How exciting!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Congrats! Wonderful news!

Brandi said...

How exciting!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Megan said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you and can't wait to hear all about Round 2! :-) Cam is going to be such an awesome big sister!!

Griffin Family said...

Congratulations!

Emily said...

Congrats on your wonderful news!

Heather said...

Yay!! LOVE the Santa picture!! What perfect timing to announce to family! Oh and I love the new blog header. :)

Alyssa said...

I was wondering when you were going to break it to the blog world!! Soooo exciting :o) Congrats to you, Dustin and Camdyn! She's going to be an awesome big sis :o)

annajanine said...

Such a sweet pic of you and beautiful C sharing the good news! I'm so excited for your family!

Dewawn Wiest said...

Congratulations, Taren! The age difference between the two is perfect (I'm a little biased). :o)

Marla said...

I found your blog through Megan's and just wanted to say congratulations on your baby #2. Such an exciting time!

Amber said...

Helee & Cross are right at 3 years apart!! I think that difference is PERFECT! Congrats to yall!!