The last page has me thinking you are pregnant!? Were those little baby booties? Cute book you are a great mom:) I came across your blog and I love reading about your sweet baby girl. I have a 3 year old son and we are having a girl in May! I have a feeling I will be visiting your etsy shop before too long.
Momma to 2 ladies and a baby boy, wife of an amazing administrator in education, tiny town and acre loving, take me out of the city girl, owner of All Things Ruffled, expert collector in scarves, chunky jewelry, & beauty products, health nut by heart, decorator by nature, former teacher and always a teacher! I adore my family and friends but most of all, I desire to love and seek God daily while teaching my babies to do the same. Each day is a complete blessing and I soak it in nonstop!
2 comments:
Love it! Such beautiful pictures!!
The last page has me thinking you are pregnant!? Were those little baby booties? Cute book you are a great mom:) I came across your blog and I love reading about your sweet baby girl. I have a 3 year old son and we are having a girl in May! I have a feeling I will be visiting your etsy shop before too long.
Post a Comment