Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tea party!

No, sorry this is not a posting on our recent, unbelievable trip to a Winter wonderland! :) The amazing trip that we experienced puts a lot of pressure on me on how I want to expose our trip to you! I am still planning on making a shutterfly book so I might just post a link of our vacation on this blog so you can also enjoy the scenes from our book!

Instead-- I am blogging about my sweet sweet girl's tea party that we had a few weeks back. That's pretty important to us too! :) She loves her some tea parties so I promised her one the day before we headed back to school from the break. What a great time we had!





Time to go and make Pioneer Woman's "Angel sugar cookies" before this angel awakens!! I promised her a warm cookie when she woke up! :)

2 comments:

allabouthebutlers said...

Yum! The dessert looks delicious!

Unknown said...

OMG I totally didn't know you had a blog! I was ready Kelly's Korner and somehow came across your sister's post about Carmondy Calloway (my mom and her mom knew each other) and figured out that it was your sister!
Small world! I got off facebook so it's fun to see Ennis people on blogs! Hope you are doing well!