You are still my little sassy Cam. I have noticed this about you since you were in my belly. From the small touch of my hand on you, I would feel you jerk back and I knew that you would always be my sassy girl. As an infant and into the toddler years you have still remained a vibrant little girl with a ton of personality. Daddy and I are continuously asking, where you got this "entertaining side" from (I would like to think that you got it from your mommy! ha!)
Your teachers go on and on about how loving and attentive you are. They talk about how spunky you are but how hard you concentrate on each of your activities. I absolutely love getting the notes where they have circled, Happy, quiet and silly all on the same day. That's my Camdyn Reece.

Up until about 2, you were very quiet but always observant and could remember things from forever ago...now you are my chatterbox and you talk ALL-DAY-LONG. When I do not have all ears on you, you quickly grab my face and say "mommy, listen to me".
You definitely have the "only child syndrome" right now and daddy and I are so happy to spoil you with every bit of our attention and love. You love our attention and you are truly a gift from God.
You still have a bit of a hard time letting go of us at night. We have to go through this exact ritual before you lay to sleep "mommy/daddy, butterfly kiss, kiss on the right cheek, kiss on the left cheek, kiss on the mouth, high five with the right hand, high five with the left hand" We will never forget the funny things that you make us do before bedtime.
You have such a caring spirit and you are unusually in-touch with your little emotions. You completely understand when there are sad times and when you are so happy. I will never forget Nanny and Poppey surprising you by showing up to your Sunday school class and you were so excited that tears filled your little eyes. Oh how sweet spirited you are.

You love your family to pieces and you light up when you get to see them.
Your memory is amazing. I cannot believe the things that you can recall and the way that your little brain thinks.
You are going to be my little gymnast and dancer one day. You almost have a cartwheel and you can spin in circles like a little spin top! I cannot wait to see what you become!

You are our beauty. I absolutely love those big brown eyes of yours and your sweet grin. Everyone always talks about that smile you give them with that head tilted to the side.
You LOVE to sing! You have also learned to make your voice high and low and it is such a sweet noise to hear.
You Camdyn Reece, are the joy of our life and this is the picture that I have been saving to make sure that I gave an update on your sweet spirit!

2 comments:
Precious!
Soooo sweet. Your bedtime ritual sounds so much like ours. It makes me cry. We go through prayers, kisses, hug (B says, "I need to give you big hugs"), then we follow up with high fives on the left, then right hands.
Sweet memories :)
Post a Comment