Have you seen the 2010 Christmas collection cards from Shutterfly?! There are some super cute designs for your Christmas cards this year! After our yearly family photos (so excited we are taking them on Sunday) I am always on the hunt for the perfect card for the holidays to send to our close friends and family. Shutterfly has some great choices for you to pick out the perfect card for your family. I love saving all of our Christmas cards from year to year and displaying them all over the house, so it is only fitting that you pick a great card right? I am very excited to order our cards from Shutterfly for numerous reasons! Would you like to hear about them?! :)
*I have used Shutterfly for certain projects around the house-some as simple as getting pictures developed all the way up to a special first Father's day gift for Dustin! You are even able to view past projects and they are easily accessible with the click of a button. Here is a poster that I made for Dustin for his first Father's day...I loved it! It was a collage poster and they are even offering free shipping on a purchase of 30 dollars or more!

*I love to put as many pictures as I can on a Christmas card without it looking too crowded! I never can choose just one picture for our cards. With Shutterfly you are able to organize many pictures onto one card. Their cards look very elegant and unique. Here are a few of my faves-

You are able to get to these photo cards by simply clicking here!

and here
Now, want to hear the great thing about these cards??!!! All you have to do is blog about all of the amazing cards and Christmas photo gifts from Shutterfly and you can receive 50...yes, 50 free cards to send out to all of your loved ones! Click the following link http://bit.ly/sfly2010 and get your cards ordered to be able to share with your friends and family for years and years to come. Thanks for checking out this great opportunity!

1 comment:
I'm totally doing this!!! Thanks for the tip, lady :)
Post a Comment