Well I have exactly 9 free days ahead of me with no obligations except to spend time with my family and friends and reflect on everything I am thankful for (AND, I need to do some deep cleaning, organizing, crafting, baking and Christmas shopping, etc) but hey...all of those are just leisure activities I would say! I HAVE to get caught up on my blogging so now is the time. As I type this I have my little pink monitor right beside me watching my love nap peacefully and my coffee on the other side filled with Pumpkin Spice creamer (wonderful!). Let me add that I would have no idea what to do without this monitor! It is one of the best purchases that I have ever made. I joke that this hand-held monitor might still be viewing my Camdyn when she is a teenager in her room!
Let's start blogging on Halloween! I still need to add postings from the Arboretum and Dustin's surprise party...(I think I can, I think I can!)
Pretty much our entire family came over for Halloween and we went Trick-or-Treating around our neighborhood. I must add that Camdyn was livin' it up! I think this might be her favorite holiday! :) I was a bit worried that she might try to eat every piece of candy that she got from her neighbors but she was almost on a mission just to get a piece and put it into her bucket! She never even once asked me if she could have a piece and finally I felt sorry for her and told her to eat a piece and she was excited about this.

Wish I knew what she was asking me here!

2 comments:
What a cute little bunny you have! Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your time off!!
Yes...we WILL be keeping the monitors forever! How else will we know what goes on in their teenage lives? LOL
Post a Comment