My family and I have been blessed beyond measures on this Thanksgiving day! Thank you Lord for giving our family so many wonderful things to be thankful for.
Oh my goodness! I love the last picture (crossing of legs like a little model child). She's so cute!!! I think like Thanksgiving so much because I know that Christmas is that much closer! I love the holidays. You've got a sweet little girl and I can't believe how FAST she is growing up!
Momma to 2 ladies and a baby boy, wife of an amazing administrator in education, tiny town and acre loving, take me out of the city girl, owner of All Things Ruffled, expert collector in scarves, chunky jewelry, & beauty products, health nut by heart, decorator by nature, former teacher and always a teacher! I adore my family and friends but most of all, I desire to love and seek God daily while teaching my babies to do the same. Each day is a complete blessing and I soak it in nonstop!
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to y'all! I love these pictures of Camdyn!! She looks like a little model, especially in that last one! :)
Oh my goodness! I love the last picture (crossing of legs like a little model child). She's so cute!!!
I think like Thanksgiving so much because I know that Christmas is that much closer! I love the holidays.
You've got a sweet little girl and I can't believe how FAST she is growing up!
Post a Comment