Phew! We have had such a busy last 2 weeks and some GREAT new adjustments! I started back to school and Camdyn started a new sitter. Camdyn will also be attending at MDO pre-school program 2 days a week that we are super excited about! Her sitter, Mrs. Tracy teaches a pre-school class so she will be taking Cammy to her own little class. This curriculum and the great things they do at both Mrs. Tracy's and and her pre-school program has WOWed me! Is that a word?!
I will express my main concern :) about putting her in pre-school....SLEEPING ON A MAT! Well, that worry went away about a month ago when Tracy started trying her special mat that she got at this
time and after one day, she loved laying on her mat and she has been doing great ever since! It's amazing what other people can get your child to do! ha!
This past week we had "Meet the Teacher" - We made her teachers a little gift to show them how much we are going to appreciate them!



And here is sweet girl before Meeting Mrs. Alise and Mrs. Rikki!


.JPG)
I on the other hand have had a great start to my year as well! I have a great group of kids this year and I am loving their precious personalities. My day flies by and then I get to scoop up my baby and play with her the rest of the day. God is good!!
Here are some pictures of Camdyn throughout the week-

Found her doing this the other day before she got on the potty (I think she has watched me too many times when we are out in public-except she did the back not the front)

Camdyn, here is one of your great "report cards" at Mrs. Tracy's!


Daddy surprised Camdyn with this super cute doll and puppy-she preferred the puppy the most :)
Chef Camdyn prepared Bozley a delicious meal the other night...Bozley looks super excited!

Yay for a new show other than Sesame Street and Barney! Backyardigans!!

We have had this little one wanting to try a lot of things on her own and we got this the other day :)

Today it feels heavenly outside and we are about to go and feed the ducks and then to Nanna and Pawpaw's house for a Labor Day celebration! Hooray for a 3 day weekend!
1 comment:
those teacher gifts are ADORABLE!!! of course, they will love the adorable Miss C!
Post a Comment