This week has FLOOWN by! Could have been because we had Monday off maybe? :) On Labor day, we decided to let this be a Cammy day and what better place to take this animal loven' little girl than to the zoo! However, I will admit that I can only handle the zoo once a year and I know that Dustin would agree with me. It might possibly be because every time we head to the Zoo, it is on a hot, sunny day. The animals were much more happier this time than the last but I am looking forward to going next time when it's cooler. I was very excited to let Camdyn experience the new part of the zoo-the Giants of the Savannah. It was more of an up close experience with the animals but it will probably not live up to the experience that we had in SA. Right C?!! The giraffes were done eating by the time we made it up there so maybe we will get to feed them next time!
Here are a few shots from the zoo-This chick was on the go most of the time, hence the flying ponytail and side shots!
Before heading to the zoo we painted our itty bitty elephant-I loved how Camdyn kept calling it a "bank" -sure does look like one with the slit in the back!
Love us some sweet giraffes!

and for sure the elephants!
We got to pet our goat friends and one kept biting her dress-lots of giggles from that
Love owls
Big news! Today around noon, my sister delivered the first Collard baby boy, named Tanner Chase! He is perfect and they are doing great. Camdyn and I headed immediately after school up to the hospital and Camdyn fell in love. I also brought my camera to take many pictures of him to share BUT when I took it out to take one of him in the nursery, my sim card was not in there! ugh! Anyhoo, I will be taking some of them on Sunday for sure. We love you Tanner!
Up next, Camdyn's first day at pre-school and until then, here is a picture of her and her proud turtle shell!

No comments:
Post a Comment