Here are memories that we have been making while away...(with a few of my narrations)
These two sweet little girls are the best of friends but are also cousins. They are only a month apart and they play soooo well together. They balance one another out beautifully. I love how they just get so excited when we mention their names to one another and they play so well together. We love you May!
This was also taken one night of the girls with their Nanna. If only we had the video camera going...My mom was singing our usual song that she sang to all of us girls(that Melissa and I also sing to our babies) and Camdyn had her opera voice going the entire time while Macey was harmonizing in the background :)
We have been spending a lot of time at the pool and this little girl is still not afraid of the water one bit! She stands on the side and shouts "7,8,9, 10" and jumps in!
She has been spending a lot of time falling asleep on Daddy before bedtime...
The infamous Tay Tee has also been doing a lot of babysitting and she is so good with the girls
We had a great Memorial day with all of the family. The girls definitely enjoyed themselves!
And then the girls got dressed and played
Camdyn had a precious little dress on that was so sweet and innocent and then this is what happened next in the dress...
I haven't posted much about our garden that I am enjoying soooo much! I try to use stuff out of it at least 3 times a week while I'm cooking dinner. It is producing a ton!
Camdyn got to pick our first ripe tomato and she thought it was so neat.
I then cut it up for us to share and I got two slices and she ate all of the rest of it! That girl loves her some tomato!
I think we are now caught up in the blog world for today. I hope to be able to talk soon about our ideas for the playroom! We also are going to start potty training very soon. I made a vow to start it as soon as Summer started and it has now started...woo hoo!
Happy weekend to you~

4 comments:
So Cute! :-)
Good luck on the potty training! We've been at it for a month now and it's not going too well. All I have to say is once you go to big girl panties, DON'T go back to diapers. It will only confuse her. Kylan has to wear Pull Ups to baby school and basically it's a glorified diaper. He knows it soaks up everything so I think that's what's slowing the process down. I suggest go all the way and do big girl panties non-stop. May be messy for a few days but hopefully she catches on quick! :-)
Love this post! So funny!
I love the way Cam practically RAN out of her dress! That's funny!!!
We need to get the kids together to play in the water! I know they would have a great time.
these pictures made me laugh... gosh her little personality makes me smile! i was giggling out loud at work at that sweet thing, and these people are looking at me crazy! hahaha!
Post a Comment