I was Pioneer Woman on Sunday before our "frowny week" and my twice baked potatoes and flat apple pie were both delish!! I took a picture just for you!
I made her icing to go on top...I thought it would make it much better and yes it did!
Today was such a beautiful day...beautiful. I don't know about you but once Christmas is over with-I am ready for warm weather. I love fall and part of Winter and then that's all of the coolness I can handle. Spring feels like it is here and I wish it could stay. Cammy woke up, we ran a ton of errands and got some birthday gifts ordered (shout-out to Ryder and Ella!), ate lunch, C took a nap, party planned, cleaned house, and then we played outside forever! I could sit and watch her all day... I love the look of a thin crisp embroidered shirt, shorts and side swept bangs on my baby~
I had to add this on here so I never forget this and I will have to get it on video because this is one of the small things that I love going on with her right now. She has yet to say the word yes(well maybe but I can't remember)...we definitely hear her say no and have heard that forever. Instead of Yes, she says "sure". We started noticing this a few months ago and it has not gone away. Anytime I ask this little girl a question and she approves she says "sure"...I think I smile each and every time I hear this and I hear it a million times a day. She is my "sure" girl and I'm so glad to have this face back!

6 comments:
I had the bug too....five days!!!UGH!!!! So glad you all are better. Those potatoes look yummy!!!!!! Cute pics!!
Yummy, it all looks and sounds so good! Glad you all are feeling better. It hit our house a few weeks ago too.
The pictures of Camdyn are too cute!
Her little shorts are super cute!!! She SURE is precious :) Glad you are all feeling better. Whew!
She is such a cutie! Landree says sure all the time too. I didn't realize I say that, but now I do. And yum! I need to try the potatoes. They look delicious!
Poor things! Glad you are all feeling better though. Cam sure does look sweet in her pictures. Food looks tasty too!!! :)
I have yet to make any thing from my PW cookbook, but those potatos look great!!!
My mom got me the pearl necklace for christmas...its just two LONG strands. & the "B" is a Christmas ornament that I tied on!! I've gotten so many complements on it! Thank you!!
Post a Comment