Today I had lunch (and we snuck in a lil shopping) that was LONG needed with my friend Heather. Dustin watched Camdyn so we could do tons of catching up and "pregnancy" talk. We had such a WONDERFUL time! I called to check up on Camdyn and Dustin let me know that while they were cleaning up the house he taught her something and they both shared it with me on the phone. Here is a little clip of what Dustin taught her while I was away...
Oh how I love how she hurry and says what Dustin told her to say before he actually asks her the question. Oh sweet girl and nutty daddy! You two are a pair!

6 comments:
Ya'll are funny. He's holding her arm too. She better say NO.
Oh boy! The lovely word of NO!! Saying "no" to boys is great :-)
How funny! That's Barrett's favorite word too! The word "NO" and "MINE". UGhhhhh
What's this pregnancy talk?
Amy, it took me FOREVER to figure out what you were talking about..."pregnancy" talk was with my friend who is having twins and telling her stories about me with Camdyn...no I am NOT pregnant! ha!
That is soooo funny. Now if would if it's Ryder ... YESSSS! hee hee
Love it! So cute! We have that onesie too, btw. :)
Post a Comment