Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy and more!

I will first start off by saying that this little girl


Wants to wish her daddy a happy early birthday tomorrow!! I know if she could tell him, she would thank him for being the best dada in the whole world. She is actually going to give him a special letter tomorrow that I know he will love.
I want to thank Dustin for taking such good care of "his girls". I could never imagine someone loving the both of us as much as he does. I prayed for my husband while growing up and God definitely answered my prayers when he gave me Dustin.
We love you! Only 1 more year and you are the big 3-0 :)

It's been way too long since I have posted. I have been working on Christmas cards and relaxing with Dustin after our busy days that I have not had the energy to post after C goes to bed! School has flown by and we are already about to start on the 3rd six weeks along with the holidays approaching! Can you believe that its almost the middle of November and this weather is paaaerfect. I have had many days where I just want to take my class outside and teach out there!
Now for my Cam Ham update. This little girl is such a doll. Her personality is just exploding and she always makes me laugh and entertains Dustin and I. I sometimes am just shocked at the things that she thinks to do! Here is a funny example of what she is like at times (this was one taken by our photographer)


I think it's funny how we look like the innocent parents gawking over their mischievous child!

Here are some sweet pictures of Camdyn after church last Sunday playing with her chalk.



She is on a mission to go and smell the flowers. Lately Camdyn has learned on her own the enjoyment of smell. She smells my candles, flowers, food on her that she finds (ha!) and anything else that she wants to sniff!


Giving "Bobby" affection

Love this camera! I got her running!


On Cam's right leg you will see her booboo that she got the other day from running too hard. Poor baby was so worried about her boo boo that she continuously said "boo boo" and pointed to her knee.

I had to get a picture of this because this is what Dustin endures when he eats his dessert after dinner. They both beg for bites and Dustin is so patient with the both of them!
Now for a few Camdyn moments...
Camdyn and I share a special time on our morning drives to school. She is such a good passenger and so fun to ride with in the mornings. Last week I kept hearing Camdyn say "moo, moo" and she was insisting that I notice what she was so interested in. She kept pointing at what I thought was my handle in my car. I was a good mom :) and agreed with her but then it kept on because I know she was probably thinking that I had no idea what she was talking about but she was going to let me know. I then kept looking around and I looked up and saw that she was pointing at the moon in the sky. It was the sweetest thing ever. I love her.
Since I am obsessed with her I have my rear view mirror pointed towards her at all times so I can stare at her. She has been doing the cutest things with the mirror. I will notice that she is staring at me in the mirror and when I look at her, she does the biggest grin and gets so tickled that I noticed her grinning at me. She does it every day!

Camdyn has always loved her Bozley but it is so adorable how she now knows how to play with him and tease him. He chases her around everywhere while she eats her snacks and she is always so sweet that she gives him bites. I love listening to little paws running around the tile floor and giggles coming from Camdyn. She also has started something new that whenever Bozley eats his dinner, she will get down on her stomach and keep him company while he eats. Cam truly loves him and he is so good to her.


Elmo is still a very popular guy around our house and out in public. Whenever she spots him she immediately says his name..."melmo" that is. The other day we were looking at her books and she kept saying Melmo. I looked down and she was talking about this guy...I died laughing because he is very similar!! I just said "sweet baby, that is a worm" or is it??? :) Tomorrow might as well be my birthday because I have been extremely excited about our day tomorrow! We are going shopping, to dinner, hotel AND to see Lady Antebellum in concert! We got tickets months ago to go and see them and I cannot wait. Every single one of their songs are wonderful. I will have to try to remember to bring my camera!

Last, one of my very best friends from college, Heather is having twins and I about died when she told me that there were 2 sweet little babies in there. I think that is the most amazing thing to have twins. She will be such a wonderful mother and I cannot wait to find out what they are in December!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Dustin, I hope y'all have a great time out tomorrow night! FUN! Cam is a doll-I love the sassy shot your photographer caught. We have the same leopard dress too. To be so far away we have a lot of the same taste-we must shop at the same places :)

Heather said...

So many cute pictures in this post! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one your photographer got of Cam with ya'll in the background! I love that Cam and Bozley are such good friends! I can only hope Pudge can be that friendly with our babies...fingers crossed! :) Hope ya'll had a fun night out! How fun!!

The Barner Bunch said...

Love that dress Cam had on!!! That is too cute. If I ever have a little girl, you've GOT to tell me where you shop (or hand over all of Cam's clothes).
I might go broke, but having her look cute is worth it! ha

Kaci said...

LOVE Cam's dress! Mike's bday is the 14th too! Tell Dustin that Coach Vance Barton said hello! I teach with him at Heath and he said that he coached Dustin his senior year at Ennis.

Amanda said...

Yay for updates! Love all the pictures of Cam. She is so precious and sassy! :)