Saturday, November 21, 2009

Breakfast with Melmo

What a great day it was! This morning before Camdyn woke up, I got up and decided to make us french toast! It is the first day heading into our FABULOUS long Thanksgiving break so why not start it out with a great breakfast! :) When Cam found out she was about to eat she kept telling Elmo to sit in her chair so instead of having to be impolite and put Elmo on the ground, we invited him to join us for breakfast with his fork and even coffee! Oh did Camdyn enjoy watching her BFF eat breakfast with her and she loooovved mommies french toast. I think she smiled after every bite! I could just eat her up!

Camdyn got to enjoy a day with Daddy while Melissa and I went shopping and to the Chi Omega Christmas Market. We found some super cute stuff and now we are in the "bling mood" and the Christmas spirit!
Here are some sweet pictures of Camdyn enjoying her breakfast date with Elmo.


Camdyn after realizing Elmo was actually eating real food with her!


Taking the first bite...

So yummy!
Here she is talking with Elmo


and even giving him a kiss


I love where she thinks it's funny that she just piled all of her mandarin oranges on her sippy cup :)
After we got home, I got her ready to make a quick trip to the park before it was time to order pizza. We always have such a fun time at the park with new adventures each time. Today Camdyn kept going up the huge twisty slide and sliding down and she also wanted to get on the big girl swings! She did and held on super tight but I pushed her probably 5 inches high (if that!) so I'm sure I wasn't much fun. Camdyn then found some new friends that were much older than her but she sure held her own and played on the slide with them. I loved how the little girl kept calling her "Candace" : )
Here is the sweet girl playing with mommies rings before the park. (I know her shoes don't match very well but these are the most comfy for the park! We just had to buy her a size 7 in shoes...I think she is going to be tall like Aunt Tay Tay or her Poppee!)

Cute lil pony tail!

A few months ago Camdyn discovered the pantry and all of the fun things inside of it. She brings us the snacks she wants and today we found her carrying around her Cheetos. Little piggy!

2 comments:

allabouthebutlers said...

That outfit turned out really cute. May have to go snag it too. Love that little girl.

Amanda said...

Sounds like a fun day! I love her cute little pony tail too. :) So funny about the Cheetos...I just took a picture of Ella with a bag of Cheetos she snagged from the pantry too the other day!!! Ha!