I have decided to start blogging for Camdyn when she is older. I thought that the baby book and scrap book would be great but I am not able to share all of the wonderful things going on in my precious babies life without spilling it over the computer for only friends and family to see.
Camdyn is such a wonderful blessing that God has given to us. She has such an overwhelming personality that you just love being around her. She has grown so quickly and amazes Dustin and I everyday. Camdyn runs our household and whatever Camdyn wants...Camdyn Reece gets! She loves her daddy very much and he can always make her smile. We are still working on sweet girl rolling over but she is not too fond of being on her tummy. She is learning how to coo and say small sounds and sometimes she will even let out a scream! She loves momma and daddy kisses and she LOVES to watch t.v. Camdyn is very spoiled and she already has tons of baby items laying around the house and we just keep on buying more of them!
Today Cam, Daddy and Mommy went to the Allen Outlets and Camdyn was wonderful. She looked PRECIOUS in her huge flower headband
that I made for her. An older guy looked at me and then her and said how beautiful she was...we definitely agree with him! Her eyes are gorgeous and we just think she is perfect! After we got done at the outlets I stopped at Old Navy to of course buy clothes for Cam and when I got back in the car, Camdyn had tee-teed all over Daddy. It was pretty funny and I made sure to give her a bath soon after arriving home ;)
We love our Camdyn more than anything in this world and life would not be the same without her!!!!!!!!!!
Camdyn is such a wonderful blessing that God has given to us. She has such an overwhelming personality that you just love being around her. She has grown so quickly and amazes Dustin and I everyday. Camdyn runs our household and whatever Camdyn wants...Camdyn Reece gets! She loves her daddy very much and he can always make her smile. We are still working on sweet girl rolling over but she is not too fond of being on her tummy. She is learning how to coo and say small sounds and sometimes she will even let out a scream! She loves momma and daddy kisses and she LOVES to watch t.v. Camdyn is very spoiled and she already has tons of baby items laying around the house and we just keep on buying more of them!
Today Cam, Daddy and Mommy went to the Allen Outlets and Camdyn was wonderful. She looked PRECIOUS in her huge flower headband
that I made for her. An older guy looked at me and then her and said how beautiful she was...we definitely agree with him! Her eyes are gorgeous and we just think she is perfect! After we got done at the outlets I stopped at Old Navy to of course buy clothes for Cam and when I got back in the car, Camdyn had tee-teed all over Daddy. It was pretty funny and I made sure to give her a bath soon after arriving home ;)We love our Camdyn more than anything in this world and life would not be the same without her!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:
I want to kiss those cheeks!
Post a Comment