Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Ty-2 months


This baby boy has been the hugest blessing to our family! Just when you think your heart can't possibly love another child as much as it loves the other two...it happens...and it happens so deeply!
My love for him is unreal. I soak this little guy in all day long and I love each and every moment spent with him. I joke that his cheeks are going to be beat red because I kiss on them every moment I get. And that neck...oh that neck gets kissed a ton as well!
 
At two months:
 
You smile almost every time I put you on your changing table. :)
 
You react to our voices all the time.
I can't get over how smart you are! When anyone walks up beside you,
your head turns to their exact location. I joke that I used to be able to hide from the girls if I didn't want them to see me when they were napping but you...you'll find your momma.
You watch a whole television show and smile and kick your legs to it. It amazes me that you
are able to see it and react to it!
Your favorite shows are Baby Einstein and Mickey Mouse.

Some of your favorite things to do is lay on your boppy anywhere that momma is.
If there is noise, you are asleep instantly.
Sometimes I put you in the room with me while I fold and dry clothes and you fall fast to sleep. 
One day I vacuumed and you fell asleep to the noise on the ottoman.
You LOVE your changing table! I think it's because you can look right up at momma. :) 


At the end of two months you started making this certain noise and we make it back
and forth to each other. You think it's the funniest thing. 

You are known around this house as the "cave man" or "growler" , you growl
all the time! It's hilarious! Anytime you move positions while you're asleep, or if I
move you, you let out a huge growl. It adds character :)


Your sisters ADORE YOU! They love to lay beside you and you stare at them all the time.
We all call you "Ty Bo" ---very fitting.
You are pretty much on the dot to eat during the day every 3 hours. You drink almost 6 ounces
each time...oh my goodness. Piggy!
You are becoming a better sleeper and are down to eating once a night. 


You still sleep right beside your mommy in your "Rock n Play" and that will not
be changing anytime soon. :) Love having my little guy next to me all night.
You are still the best car rider!



You can only hold your eyes open during the day for about 1 hour 1/2...after that, you are
dying to go to sleep!! I think it's because you use your brain so much while you are awake!


You have the most beautiful blue eyes! Daddy talks about them all the time.


You also have the exact birthmark as your mommy! The same location on your neck!
Your momma thinks this is very special, especially given that your sisters don't have a
birthmark at all! 

Your mom is obsessed with dressing you and picking out your clothes. Most of the
time you are in footie pajamas to stay warm and cozy but when you're not...she decks you out! 

I can't wait for you to grow into these! Okay, I can wait...but you will look so cute. 

To tell you the absolute truth, I seriously think I have had more fun dressing a boy than a girl!
I don't know if it was the switch between having 2 girls and then a boy or what but it is so much fun!
I also like stuff more easily that I see for him then I do the girls.
Some of my favorite things for him are baby legs, leggings with designs,
moccs, bow ties, hats, and any shoes! 

 
 
Baby boy, you are loved more than you will ever know!! 

No comments: