Tuesday, January 14, 2014

November and Ellie arrives!

This sweet baby boy got all dressed up for our family pictures that we took on Thanksgiving. Little stud!







A few days after Thanksgiving, Ellie arrived! She brought the kids pj's, snow-covered donuts and snow candy!








Date nights are extremely important to Dustin and I. Not because we don't love being together as a family or need a "break" but just so we can be together alone with no interruptions. For the most part the kids are always behaved when we go out but I usually have one hand eating and the other hand tending to Ty and Dustin and I hardly get to have our conversations that we love to have. On date nights, we always have a good drink before, dinner and coffee after...lots of time to dream of the upcoming years and focus on our sweet family in the present. I love this guy that I get to do life with...we are so much alike and everything is so simple with him.


Camdyn had homework to do where she got to design her own gingerbread girl. I think I had as much fun with her as she did...I love getting to be creative!

I couldn't find Maddy one day, it was almost like the feeling she had vanished into thin air..I'm talking everything that was in her hand dropped to the floor and she was gone in an instant. I think I had asked her to do something :) I turned around and saw these little feet out from under Ty's curtains. Gosh that little girl does the funniest things!

Here is the best car rider I have ever had! Camdyn was a good passenger, Maddy would scream her head off when she was bitty and Ty...he just LOVES the car! The little guy falls asleep in an instant. We are going on 3 months and I get the same result every time he gets in my car. Love that guy

These 2 have a special bond. They have both been home with me from my maternity leave so they are together all the time. They will both go back to their sitter when I go back to work and I couldn't be more happier to have them together. Maddyn has a heart of gold and has not shown one sign of envy to the little man that had a doing in her having to grow up a little quicker. Whenever I talk to Ty in baby talk, Maddy is always by me watching and smiling and then I quickly do it to her too so she knows that she is still my baby too. When I got pregnant by surprise with Ty, I worried that Maddyn would have to grow up too soon. That was a big reason with me waiting 3 1/2 years between Camdyn and Maddy. God had a special plan though for these to be close in age. Thankfully I was given Maddyn's personality as the child that would be so close in age because she has been a breeze with him. Love that they will get to be special friends forever and that he has 2 big sisters that adore him!


-









Oh that pouty baby face!


Dustin's granny shares the same birthday with Ty...so sweet! She made him this special quilt and I can't wait to spend many Spring days outside with him on it. Ty hasn't gotten to spend much time outside due to the wind and cold. I know he's going to love it out there when it warms up!

No comments: