Friday, November 8, 2013

Bringing Ty home!

We had the joy of bringing our baby boy home! He adjusted so well and has now developed a night routine. However, he changed it up a bit once daylight savings time happened and added everything a bit earlier to his schedule but he is still doing good!

The girls love their brother and when he's awake, they are right there to check on him and see how he's doing. Below are memories/few details from the first 2 weeks that I don't want to forget.

Ty's going home outfit that I adore. He is such a handsome little guy!
One of my best friends Heather, had this special blanket made for Ty and waiting for me at home when we got home from the hospital! So thoughtful!



All of the babies have been swaddled like this for months after bringing them home. I swear by the Miracle Blanket!
Maddyn is always asking if she can give Ty a kiss and she will randomly walk by me when he's not even in the room and say "I yuv Baby Ty"----sweetest girl ever.

We play outside a lot when the weather is nice while baby is sleeping!

Camdyn said the first week we had Ty home that she wanted to lay by her brother. :)


Came home to this! This guy is amazing. He is my side-kick and does everything with the kids that I do. He's one in a zillion!

One night Dustin and I picked up sushi and hibachi and all three kids were asleep at the time. We took advantage of this and had a dinner date that night!




Camdyn dressed up for school for Miss Texas visiting! She was so excited even though she was confused that she was a statue :/  she kept calling her Miss Tex (confused with the State Fair of Texas..Big Tex). Once she got there she realized it was a real person! ha!
This girl is always with her puppy!
Dustin picked up this onesie at a shop when we were in the hospital. He was so proud of it. We already have their college picked out for them and they have no choice in it :) :)

The day I could start driving again, Maddyn, Ty and I celebrated by going to get a bubble tea!

Sisters are so sweet together...most of the time! :) Now that Maddyn has gotten older (my baby speaks in full out sentences now!) they are starting to argue :(   I knew it was coming but they still love each other!


Up next...Ty is one month today!!!!!

No comments: