So..I have this job where I teach 2nd graders everyday :) but with this age level, you can so dress fun and comfy at the same time! With this age group, they are extremely high functioning (and innocent) ---my kind of kids, so there is no reason why you can't throw on a pair of heels (wedges are much more comfier) for the day! I am in no way a fashion-ista BUT I thought I would show some random outfits from over the past few weeks! I love to see what combinations others come up with so I thought I would give some examples too. Excuse the picture quality...I have no idea how to take a "selfie" and I feel a bit awkward doing it...hence the 2 children in 2 pictures.
Piko's!---Oh my! So soft and they cover up your booty if you wear skinny pants. I can't stand to have any of my bottom showing if I have skinny pants on...anyone else with me here?!

This day I went more dressy but these shoes are amazingly comfortable. Old navy shirt paired with a Ross skirt from years ago. Pretty sure I paid $5 bucks for it!

I loved this dress from Old Navy and the cardigan is from Target. LOVE mustard yellow! I wore this a lot when I was pregnant because of the room around the tummy area. Can't forget to add a huge chunky necklace!
I was inspired by Pinterest on this outfit. Never would I have put these two pieces together years back. I found this skirt at Forever 21 last year and loved it BUT you have to wear heels with this one since it's so flowy (that's probably not the correct word but it works for me!)....kicked these heels off by the middle of the day :)

And my all time favorite are these over-sized cardigans! I have 4 that I rotate and they also are pretty close to covering the bum. :) However, this one isn't as long as I would like so I make sure to wear an American Apparel 50/50 shirt---obsessed with these shirts for me AND Ty. :)
That's all my friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment