Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sweet memories!

I have a ton of sweet memories that I have to save of our family! I love this
life and everything about it. I am so thankful for the time
I have here on this earth!
A few details so I don't forget! 

Camdyn has been wanting to pick out her very own material for me to
make her a blanket. As promised, she picked out a soft Disney princess fabric
with the backing of chenille. Seriously my favorite blanket
the girls own and it took me maybe 10 minutes to whip it up! 

Cold afternoon on Maddyn's new ride

During the Christmas break my sisters and I and our dates
went out for a night of dancing and music...love being with them

 
Our usual North Park family date night with Cinnamon Sugared Pretzels,
shopping and dinner! Little ruby slippers snuck in this picture.


Maddy fell asleep on her Popee one evening..she loves her popee! 


Baby girl loves her books and pretending to write


Snuggles with momma and daddy all the time! 
After the flu got this girl down she started feeling much better and gave us a
fashion show! This girl is the life of the party! 

Yummy breakfast mornings at her table with her furry friend beside her.

Maddyn had to come to my school for about an hour one day
and she was wonderful! I had to snap a picture of her laying down
ready for a nap. :) 

Mess? Maddyn grabs towels whenever she sees anything
spilled! 
 


Dustin sometimes has games he has to be at on Friday nights
so instead we pretend Thursday nights are our Fridays. I love it!
This past Thursday is was gorgeous outside so we ate dinner by the lake,
let the girls run around and stopped by the yogurt shop and enjoyed yogurt
outside with these two dolls.

Enjoying a day at Nanny and Poppee's land!

One of her many hours of playing with tiny dolls---her
imagination is endless! 

No comments: