Monday, March 12, 2012

Playing outside, 6 months and Pink Day!

If you were to look through the blogs, it's pretty evident that we love being outside!

I would like to think that I take after my daddy. :) He is the most "outdoorsy" man that I have ever known. Something about fresh air just gets me every time. We caught a few great days about a month ago and now that Spring is approaching quickly...it will just get better out there.

This baby girl is 6 months old! Yep, why? Why does she keep growing way too fast?!I thought Camdyn grew too quick and now this one seems to not slow down.

We recently had her 6 month check up and she is still in the 90th percentile for her weight and height. LOVE IT! She is still so petite to me compared to Camdyn as a baby :)

***These eyes are just beautiful

Here are some things that she has been up to that I don't want to forget!


*Grabs everything in her sight---we are starting puffs today because she is trying so hard to get us to feed her table food!



*I make ALL of her baby food and wouldn't have it any other way. I love knowing exactly what she is eating and she loves it. I will never buy baby food again because you save so much money doing it and we buy the organic too! I have made her sweet potatoes, bananas, apples, peas, avocados and up next is pears tonight. So far the only one she is not too fond of are the peas but they might grow on her after a while. I make sure that she gets at least 3 veggies and 2 fruits a week.



*Happiest baby EVER...This baby is the most easy going thing and is always so happy. As long as she is fed and not sleepy...she is a content little thing.


*Missy babbles and babbles away...Camdyn copies her and it's the cutest thing because Maddyn thinks that Cam is truly talking to her and the babble will go on for minutes!


*She is a mommas girl and loves to be loved on. Maddy will smile forever as I kiss all over that little doll face.


*She adores her big sister and we laugh about how she thinks Cam is a "celebrity"---stares at her and smiles right when she enters the room.



Love this little girl so much. I could sit and watch her play all day long. She has such a huge imagination and entertains herself so well.





Maddy dresses up well! She got all fancy for church the other day. *Like these tights?! :) ---get them from my Etsy shop!


We had a PiNk day last month and it was the perfect day to have it! The weather was beautiful. We love going to our neighborhood park and laying down a blanket and having a picnic.

















Super excited for Spring!

No comments: